My Cat Goma Blog Update

My Cat Goma Blog Update

Link to My Himalayan cat "Goma"

Esteves & Alton Sweet Brothers Needs A Home!

Posted: 14 Jul 2010 05:06 PM PDT

My friend e-mail about these beautiful kittys need a home! Their parents moved to a place won't allow pets and my co-worker Josh kindly fostering them now. Their parents suppose to take them to humane society however they never showed up on that appointment ;-( Josh can not have these kittys and he wants to know any of Goma blog readers could adopt them.

Josh guesses Alton is 1-2 yrs and Estevez is maybe 3-4 years old. He is not sure if their shots are up to date, but they're neutered for sure. They are currently in Burlington VT. Please let me Josh know if you have a any questions about these pawtastic cats!! Please spread a word by asking your friends, tweeting, facebook etc too! Josh's e-mail is josh_perrin@jdk.com

Thank you so much!!

Sachie+Goma


0 comments:

Post a Comment