BTB: Fourth draft: I should put so much thought into my blog posts

BTB: Fourth draft: I should put so much thought into my blog posts

Link to Behind the Bit

Fourth draft: I should put so much thought into my blog posts

Posted: 13 Jul 2010 01:10 PM PDT

Now that Riley is back in work I need to adjust his feed. He gets a concentrate, a fat supplement, and Smartpak wells that I want to be divided across his three feedings a day. The Smartpak part is easy, but I have separate measuring cups for the concentrate and fat supplement, plus I want the concentrate amount gradually increased.  And it doesn't help when you change your mind in the middle of the note. Two more drafts, and I finally arrived at the one that captured every nuance Riley's feeding regimen. Yes, I wrote the perfect instructions. Then I left them at home....

0 comments:

Post a Comment