Meow Diaries

Meow Diaries


Cute Baby Animal *

Posted: 13 Jul 2010 04:08 PM PDT


What an adorable quiz from Blogthings! All you gotta do is choose the cutest picture in your eyes to get a quick reading of your personality. I took this quiz and my results are pretty accurate so check out my thoughts below and do share your baby animal as well! Smiley



You Are Lovable and Outgoing



You're the type of person who tries to be friends with everyone... and usually succeeds. - Love my buddies!

Other people find you charming and cute. You are almost always in a good mood. - Unless I don't get my coffee!

You are cuddly and quite physical. You love to give and get hugs. - Who doesn't love hugs?

You are probably drawn toward animals, especially domestic pets. You love both cats and dogs. - I have three adorable cats which I love!




0 comments:

Post a Comment